Young consumers are known as the ad-skipping generations, having more control than past generations over the types of marketing they see or don’t see. With traditional marketing being muted by these generations, brands have been looking for ways to integrate into the content young people are already consuming. The pandemic also forced many brands to break marketing molds taking them into directions that they should continue to embrace. This report dives into how Gen Z and Millennials feel about the types of marketing of today, and the trends that are effectively reaching them.
Download the full report for insights on:
- The marketing of today that Gen Z and Millennials like and love
- How to reach Gen Z as the generation feels more misunderstood by brands than ever
- What young consumers think of the real, unfiltered marketing trend
- The group who likes ads on their social feeds the most
- The type of marketing BIPOC young consumers most enjoy
Report length: 12 pages
Based on a survey of 1000 13-39-year-olds in the U.S., fielded in February 2021
Additional survey content for Pro users: Where they last saw an ad that made them want to purchase something, if they use an ad-blocker, their most valuable purchase influencers, if they’ve posted a review online, what they would appreciate from brands during the pandemic, and the ways they want to communicate with brands or companies.