2020 has done a number on the entertainment industry, with some winning out big from shifts in viewing behavior, and others suffering the consequences. But through it all it’s been clear that content has been a priority for young consumers seeking escapes.
This latest data shows that Gen Z and Millennials’ viewing behaviors, preferences, and spending have been seriously changed by the events of this year. From where they want to watch content to what they’re watching and how often, we’re digging into the new realities of their TV and entertainment habits.
Download the full report for insights on:
- How much TV, movies, and other content they’re watching – and how
- What media trends are shifting their viewing behaviors
- Their comfort level with in-person events and movies
- How streaming service preferences and spending have shifted in 2020
- Gen Z’s unique media consumption habits
- How Millennial parents are using and spending on media differently from non-parent peers
Report length: 12 pages
Based on a survey of 1000 13-39-year-olds in the U.S., fielded October 2020