BIPOC Young People and Brands Special Report
Gen Z and Millennials are the most diverse generations to date, and frankly, if a brand doesn’t consider what’s important to BIPOC young consumers they are losing out on about half of Gen Z and Millennials.
Like last year’s BIPOC Brand Affinity Breakdown report, this year’s BIPOC Young People & Brands report is an in-depth analysis of the top YScore+ brands among BIPOC young consumers to understand what brands are winning with this group and why. This year, we also dig deeper into the impact that representation has, and what brands are succeeding with this demo because of it.
Download the full report for further insights
- The top YScore+ brands among BIPOC young consumers
- Industry-specific affinity rankings across media, tech and entertainment, retail, fashion, CPG, beauty, and more
- Brands that are winning with this group and why
- The impact diversity and inclusion has on BIPOC young people, past the brands they love
- Comparative analysis between BIPOC and white / non-Hispanic young people's brand affinity
Pro business users can access more brand data on Gen Z using the Brand Tracker dashboards