The vast majority of Gen Z and Millennials are using social media, spending on average almost three hours every day on platforms. The majority of Gen Z and Millennials say when they do something really cool, they post about it to social media and almost half have gone as far as doing something just to get a social media post out of it. Teens and Millennials are already sharing their brand experiences, recommendations, and purchases on their feeds—it’s up to brands to find ways to be part of their story.
Download the full report for insights on:
- The top causes they’re passionate about—and how that varies based on gender and age
- How they’ve supported the causes they’re passionate about
- Their thoughts on brand activism
- What makes them feel they can trust a brand more
- How causes impact their shopping
Report length: 5 pages
Based on YPulse brand tracker data among 1000 13-36-year-olds in the U.S., fielded January 2019.