Reports and Webinars are limited to the Region terms of your Pro and Prime subscription, as shown in “Purchased Regions”.

  • To filter all content types to individual Region(s) you have purchased, apply your Region(s) under “Purchased Regions.”

Articles, Video Updates, and News across all Regions are open to all Pro and Prime subscribers.

  • To see this content for any Region, use the “Content Filter”.

Viewers care about shows, not networks.

Jan 25 2017

Viewers care about shows, not networks. Among U.S. consumers who watch an original broadcast or cable network TV program on a streaming service, only 41% could correctly identify where the show originally aired, and the other 59% guessed the wrong network or had no idea, according to Hub Entertainment Research. For 13-33-year-olds specifically, a Ypulse media survey found that 37% don’t know what channel the shows they watch are on. (PRWeb)