For the last year, Gen Z and Millennials have been navigating modern love and dating in the midst of a pandemic. Quarantine has separated couples, pushed others to spend more time with each other than ever before, and created an even more complicated landscape for young singles who were dating and looking for love before COVID-19. This trend report breaks down the true impact a global health crisis and quarantines have had on romantic relationships and the dating world, revealing what love will look like post-COVID and how brands can play a role. This research also dives into the next generation of daters, Gen Z, and how their desires and interests will shape the dating landscape and future relationship dynamics.
Download the full report for insights on:
- How young singles are dating during a health crisis
- The real reason young singles have been amping up their dating app usage during this time
- How COVID-19’s impact on dating will affect finding love post-COVID
- Whether quarantine has damaged relationships between significant others or strengthened them
- What couples quarantined together need most from brands now and what they will need post-COVID
- How Gen Z is going to change the dating game
Report length: 30 pages
Based on a survey of 1000 13-39-year-olds in the U.S., fielded December 2020
Additional survey content for Pro users: The relationships that have been most impacted by COVID-19, participation in various dating activities, ways they’ve met romantic partners, reasons they are not currently in a relationship, and wedding desires and plans.