Young peoples’ lives were turned upside down due to COVID-19 with many of them missing out or altering important life milestones. They experienced setbacks in important life events, relationships, career, education, finances, and more, affecting the trajectory of the rest of their lives. This report dives into how COVID-19 impacted young people’s plans and outlook for the future from education to career to home and family life.
Download the full report for insights on:
- How pandemic learning is causing young consumers to reevaluate the value of higher education
- The goals Gen Z is now prioritizing over their education
- The amount of Millennials that have recovered from COVID-19 job loss and will be on the hunt for jobs in 2021
- How Millennials feelings towards entrepreneurship shifted post-COVID
- Millennials’ current living status and the rise of young families in 2020
- How Millennials’ delayed goal of homeownership has been further impacted by the pandemic
Report length: 36 pages
Based on a survey of 1000 13-39-year-olds in the U.S., fielded November 2020
Additional survey content for Pro users: Young consumers’ relationship status, the top signs of being an adult and the “adult” things they’ve done, the value of education and work experience, and the average ages they reached specific life milestones.