Wanted: Freelance Tableau Developer
With 15 years of experience studying tweens, teens and twenty-somethings, YPulse is the leading authority on youth. We’re a team of intelligent and creative researchers, data scientists, and trend forecasters that help brands make sense of the world young people are living in. Our client list includes heavy hitters in every industry — Spotify, Google, Facebook, NBC Sports, Kraft Heinz, etc. These companies look to us to develop resonant consumer strategies, make informed business decisions, and stay up-to-date in the ever-changing world of youth.
YPulse has an immediate need for an expert freelance Tableau developer to help create engaging, informative and creative dashboards. The ideal candidate should be comfortable working with large and complex data sets and should be able to work cooperatively with YPulse staff to implement designs.
- Tableau Development: You will be responsible for delivering a complete dashboard under the direction of our product manager. You must be able to quickly and independently transform mockups into interactive, polished data visualizations consistent with current style guides.
- Analytics: You will also need to be efficient in wrangling data by creating calculated fields, particularly LOD calculations and window functions. You must be able to create effective parameters, actions and drill down capabilities to seamlessly filter through the data.
- Minimum 3 years data visualization experience, preferably for corporate audiences
- Consistent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Proven analytical skills including the ability to deconstruct multi-level data
- Excellent visual communication skills: strong grasp of color, layout, formatting, etc.
- Commitment to teamwork, processes, and planning in order to ensure the success of the development objectives