Survey Programming / Data Processing / Data Analysis / Data Visualization
Join our rapidly growing media and market research team for an opportunity to work across a broad variety of research and technical functions, gaining exposure to a broad and exciting list of industries and clients.
You’ll play an integral role in helping our clients understand what’s happening in youth culture, steering decisions at some of the most exciting brands in the youth space.
Research Operations Analysts work closely with our Strategists and other Analysts / Technologists to execute a variety of projects. Day to day responsibilities include programming and fielding quantitative and qualitative projects, organizing data, processing and analyzing data, managing Market Research Online Community recruitment and hygiene, and moderating web forums and other community interactions.
In addition, the research analyst works and in hand with all departments to help in creating unique data visualization reports leveraging Tableau software. If you’re a “roll up your sleeves and let’s do this” kind of person, this is the opportunity for you!
Typical client engagements include:
- Programming and fielding quantitative and qualitative projects
- Data Analysis using statistical tools, organizing project files and data
- Managing panel recruitment and hygiene, including sample feasibility
- Serving as a liaison for respondent portals, member communications, and other community engagement activities
- Assisting in the development and build-out of new panels and portals
- Contributing to ongoing custom & syndicated research efforts – via data collection, data tabulation, and reporting development
- Developing, maintaining, and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions
- An interest in quantitative / qualitative research methods and practices
- At least 5 years of Job experience in the Marketing Research Industry
- Adept with application software, including enterprise feedback software programs
- Background in market research survey programming & data processing (Questback EFS, SPSS & Tableau)
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Fluent in English
*Successful candidates are hands on, able to multitask efficiently, and have a proven history of mastering new software applications.