Are you fascinated by youth culture, and figuring out the hows and whys of big trends? Do you love writing and reading about Gen Z, Millennials, and the impact they’re making on the world? This is your role.
Who We Are
YPulse is a leading youth market research company that helps brands like Spotify, BuzzFeed, Vans, and many more understand the next generations of consumer—and how to reach them. We research and engage Gen Z and Millennials in innovative ways every day, and infuse our editorial content with those insights. Our newsletters, insight articles, and trend reports are vital tools we use to keep brands informed. The YPulse team is a creative, hardworking group of researchers, writers, and strategists, constantly collaborating on projects and creatively working to deliver insightful and unique content. (Oh, and we’ve got work from home Fridays and unlimited vacation, too.) We’re excited to find a self-starting, passionate person to join our New York office!
The editorial assistant will contribute directly to the creation of YPulse’s content, specifically the daily newsletter, social media voices, and trend reports. You should have a love of writing, an avid interest in youth culture, and a desire to curate interesting information in a variety of ways. You will help YPulse tell the story of what’s happening within youth culture by:
- Curating news and insights on Gen Z & Millennials
- Writing and managing the YPulse daily and weekly newsletters
- Ideating and developing YPulse content (writing articles, creating presentations, arranging and conducting interviews with industry leaders, and more) to create informative, captivating content for clients
- Creating content for and managing YPulse’s social media outlets (Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn)
- Skilled and experienced writer with a developed voice
- Passion for youth culture, trends, and generational insights
- Strong proofreading and editing skills
- Interest in research and analyzing data on young consumers
- Social media management experience a plus