Young consumers are a wanderlust generation, but the COVID-19 crisis made them think twice about the safety risks involved in traveling and taking trips to different destinations. A year later, young people still have a lot of pent-up wanderlust and YPulse predicts a massive travel boom could be on the way for later this year. This 2021 travel and outdoors behavioral report checks in with young consumers’ interest in travel, their current travel plans for the year, how much they’re taking COVID into consideration, and what the future may hold for travel post-COVID.
Download the full report for insights on:
- How the wanderlust generation’s interest in travel has shifted post-COVID
- Number of trips planned for this year and the number one reason they’re interested in travel today
- The groups that are more likely to be taking COVID into consideration when traveling
- The travel behavior they are more comfortable partaking in since COVID
- The source that has risen in influence when it comes to young people making travel plans
Report length: 14 pages
Based on a survey of 1000 13-39-year-olds in the U.S., fielded in April 2021
Additional survey content for Pro users: The destination they most want to travel to, the reasons why they traveled last year, the sources they used to plan trips in the past year, and influences for where they want to travel.