Are you fascinated by youth culture, and figuring out the hows and whys of big trends? Do you love writing and reading about Gen Z, Millennials, and the impact they’re making on the world? This is your role.
YPulse is a leading youth market research company that helps brands like Spotify, BuzzFeed, Vans, and many more understand the next generations of consumers—and how to reach them. We research and engage Gen Z and Millennials in innovative ways every day, and infuse our editorial content with those insights. Our newsletters, insight articles, and trend reports are vital tools we use to keep brands informed. The YPulse team is a creative, hardworking group of researchers, writers, and strategists, constantly collaborating on projects and creatively working to deliver insightful and unique content. We’re excited to find a self-starting, passionate writer to join our team!
The Editorial Coordinator will contribute directly to the creation of YPulse’s content, specifically the daily insight articles. You should have a love of writing, an avid interest in youth culture and data on young consumers, and a desire to curate interesting information in a variety of ways. You will help YPulse tell the story of what’s happening within youth culture to our thousands of readers by:
- Staying up-to-date with current youth trends and brand news
- Curating news and insights on Gen Z and Millennials
- Writing YPulse’s daily articles, ranging from data analysis to marketing trends, all focused on Gen Z and Millennials
- Managing article content on YPulse.com
- Pulling interesting stories out of YPulse’s exclusive data to decode young consumer behavior for brands
- Pitching other story ideas (i.e exclusive Q&As, trends) about Gen Z and Millennials that can captivate YPulse’s readers
- Ideating and developing YPulse content (articles, presentations, infographics, interviews, and more) to create informative, captivating content for clients
- Contributing and curating content for YPulse’s weekly insight newsletters
- Skilled and experienced writer with a developed voice
- Passion for youth culture, trends, and generational insights
- Strong proofreading and editing skills
- Interest in research and analyzing data on young consumers
- Experience with data-driven storytelling a plus
- A willingness to generate new and unique ideas for article content
- Competitive compensation, stock options
- 100% coverage of basic medical, dental and vision plans plus flexible health spending accounts
- 401k plan
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited vacation
Does this sound like you? Click here to email a resume to YPulse and join our team!