YPulse is a leading youth market research company, helping brands like Spotify, BuzzFeed, Vans, and many more understand the next generations of consumers—and how to reach them. We research and engage Gen Z and Millennials in innovative ways every day, and infuse our editorial content with those insights. Our newsletters, insight articles, and trend reports are vital tools that keep major brands informed. YPulse recently expanded these insights into Western Europe to provide youth reports, data, and brand tracking on Gen Z and Millennial consumers living in the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain.
The YPulse team is a creative, hardworking group of researchers, writers, and strategists, constantly collaborating on projects and creatively working to deliver insightful and unique content. We’re excited to find a self-starting, passionate person to join our Western Europe team!
The Western Europe Content Research Coordinator will contribute directly to the creation of YPulse’s Western European content, specifically the behavioral and trend reports. You should have a love of all aspects of market research (questionnaire development, data analysis, report creation, and storytelling) and avid interest in youth culture. You will help YPulse tell the story of what’s happening within youth culture to our thousands of readers and high profile clients. The Content Research Coordinator is a:
- Thought Leader: Our clients rely on YPulse to know what is happening now and what’s to come in Gen Z and Millennials’ lives. You are forward thinking, on top of trends, and understand what clients need to know—and why.
- Organized: YPulse publishes reports every week. It is important you are organized and stay on top of all moving parts, from questionnaire development to report analysis, including: crosstabulation, data analysis and narrative writing.
- Dynamic Storyteller: Impactful storytelling is at the heart of what we do. You will translate data into visual, insights-driven stories that help clients understand young consumers: what is happening in their lives, how they are behaving, and their wants / needs as they grow older.
- Research Design: Not only do you know how to write an insightful questionnaire based on a general concept, but you know how to interpret the results to tell an impactful story to clients.
- Multifunctional Team Player: YPulse prioritizes cross-functional, collaborative work. One second you may be talking to the operations team to get a survey into the field, and the next you are in an all-team brainstorming session to discuss the next trend.
Click here to email a resume to YPulse and join our team!
- Staying up to date with current youth trends in the U.K., Italy, France, Germany, and Spain to formulate future reports topics
- Write questionnaires based on general Gen Z and Millennial trends and behaviors
- Oversee the survey process, testing and launching the survey
- Create cross tabulations to view the data in the most insightful way
- Analyze the data to form a narrative that is insightful to clients
- Curate the report by writing and designing the flow of the story
- Keep all projects moving, as there are multiple reports you will be working on at once
- Manage report content on YPulse.com
- Communicate effectively with all team members to coordinate the progress of a project
- Currently located in Western Europe
- Experience working in market research: complex survey writing, data analysis, and reporting
- Ability to synthesize data into insights and captivating stories
- Knowledge of culture, trends, and brands in Western Europe
- Strong interest in culture and trends — always thinking about what’s next and why
- Passion for studying young consumers
- Extensive experience with quantitative research techniques
- Skilled communicator and able to work efficiently on multiple projects
- Consistent and relentless attention to detail
- Spots errors and anomalies that others miss
- Flair for data visualization
- Excel, PowerPoint, and Word should be second nature
YOUR WORK STYLE:
- You get things done
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Pro at time management, balancing multiple projects and deadlines
- Comfortable working both autonomously and collaboratively
- Confident in advocating for your ideas
- A high level of personal accountability
- Constant hunger to learn and improve
- You bring positive energy to the workplace
CONSIDERED A PLUS:
- Experience with the operations side of market research (sampling, testing survey, etc.)
- Studies in Market Research, Marketing, Psychology, Sociology or related
- Experience public speaking
- High familiarity with Excel, SPSS, R, SAS or other advanced statistical software
- Familiarity with data visualization programs like Tableau
- Background or interest in graphic design
Does this sound like you? Click here to email a resume to YPulse and join our team!