With 16 years of experience studying tweens, teens and twenty-somethings, YPulse is the leading authority on youth. We’re a team of intelligent and creative market researchers, data scientists, and trend forecasters, dedicated to helping brands make sense of the world young people are living in. Our client list includes heavy hitters in every industry—Spotify, Google, Facebook, Pinterest, Disney, Kraft Heinz, etc. These companies look to us to develop resonant youth strategies, make informed business decisions, and stay up-to-date in the ever-changing world of youth culture.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Our Customer Success team’s mission is to service our most critical business customers by facilitating adoption, best practice and growth, through onboarding and account management. The Customer Success Manager (remote based in West Coast, U.S.) collaborates with YPulse’s business customers to plan and orchestrate their adoption of our youth marketing intelligence platform. This role is responsible for the creation and ongoing management of high-impact programs with a relentless focus on each customer’s business objectives. Success metrics for this role include: platform adoption, CSAT, net ARR retention, and business impact.
The CSM will own a portfolio of YPulse’s customers, acting as the primary point-of-contact and representing the highest level of accountability on the customer team. As such, we are seeking individuals with a high degree of business maturity, critical thinking skills, and operational discipline. Critical to this role is the ability to rally multiple stakeholders toward a clear plan of action that is designed to deliver business value.
To apply, please send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Assume accountability for a portfolio of YPulse’s customers, establishing and managing a YPulse Success Program for each. This is a collaborative customer-facing effort involving the Customer Success Team, Research Team, and Product Team. This effort includes the organization and delivery of comprehensive Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs)
- Focus on driving customer engagement to positively impact customer retention, revenue growth, and adoption
- Proactively monitor and identify usage trends in order to uncover opportunities, renewal risks, while supporting greater adoption rates
- Manage escalations and project-related activities such as milestone-definition, KPI tracking/reporting, and program budget utilization
- Champion and advocate for customer requirements within YPulse (be their voice)
- Documenting and tracking within a Salesforce CRM system, which will be critical to your success
- Bringing a high-energy, positive mindset every day which embodies the YPulse principles
WHAT YOU WILL BRING:
- 3+ years of professional work experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or Customer Support type roles
- Experience defining KPI-driven goals and composing/evaluating efforts across functions.
- Strong presentation skills, including the ability to create polished PPT/Google Slide decks.
- Ability to build relationships at multiple levels in a customer organization
- Strong quantitative skills, including the ability to tell compelling stories with data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer-centric principals demonstrated by active listening
- Positive energy and an eagerness to learn
- A high level of personal accountability and collaboration in a “team selling” environment
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Background or interest in market research
- Familiarity with data visualization programs like Tableau
- Experience in client onboarding, training and support roles
- Studies in market research, marketing, psychology, sociology or related
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- 100% payment of healthcare
- 100% payment of dental and vision
- FSA & HSA medical savings plans
- Pre-tax public transit / parking plans
- Unlimited vacation time (provided individual goals are met)
- Work from home flexibility
- 401K plan