Who We Are
YPulse is the world leader in youth consumer insights and advisory.
Every day, for clients like Netflix, YouTube, Victoria Secret and nearly 100 others, we develop deep insights into teens and young adults through hundreds of thousands of interviews, trend tracking, and field research that leads to new product innovations, plot lines in movies and TV shows, and national advertising campaigns.
We’re co-located in NYC and Boston and this role will sit in our Boston office that overlooks the Boston Harbor (#noice).
Reporting directly to the EVP of Growth, we are seeking a highly data-driven marketer to build, lead, and grow our inbound and outbound marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate brings a strategic mindset with the chops to execute marketing campaigns day in and day out.
- Plan, present and execute digital B2B marketing programs across multiple channels with experience in paid media on channels like LinkedIn, SEM, account targeted display and retargeting advertising
- Develop multi-channel strategies across email, social, sales outbound, etc. and translate those into our MarTech stack for execution
- Collaborate cross functionally to manage organic social media distribution efforts and content calendar alongside our editorial team; with MoM performance reporting and recommendations
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and identify trends, insights and key areas for optimization
- Implement a complete view of marketing within our CRM, Salesforce, inclusive of lead attribution and campaign measurement
- Manage our web-to-lead flow through a porous paywall website (think Medium.com)
- Have expertise in marketing platforms and tools including email marketing, landing pages, and other engagement tools
- Test and manage the creation of digital and e-marketing content inclusive of copy, visual and video
- Collaborate with leadership to build a best-in-class process for lead management including scoring, stages, hand-off processes and tracking
- 4+ years experience in demand generation, digital marketing and/or paid media
- 2+ years of Salesforce administration
- 3+ years experience with marketing automation platforms (like HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, etc.), CRM (Salesforce) and analytic platforms (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc)
- 2+ years experience in or managing vendors of paid marketing, including Google AdWords (Search, Display, Retargeting) and Paid Social (LinkedIn and Facebook)
- Are you rigid? Don’t pass Go. Don’t collect $200. You gotta be able to duck, jive, zig and/or zag. We’re not your grandmama’s growth org. Good news, you’ll never be bored at YPulse
- Must be quantitatively driven
- Open, honest communications are a must to build marketing plans, consensus and execute against goals and timelines
- For the love, bring a sense of humor. B2B marketing shouldn’t, and doesn’t have to, suck
Youth make everything possible and we know youth better than anyone. And you know what? The world’s most interesting, fun, and exciting companies are the ones who care the most about youth and YPulse’s work.
That also means that our people at YPulse are the most interesting colleagues you’ll ever hope to work with. Writers and journalists. Company founders and technologists. Culturevores and finance wonks. Being seriously smart is, at YPulse, seriously fun.
You want more? Fine. Here: unlimited vacation. Fully paid healthcare. Ripped jeans, Chucks and hoodies? Dress codes are for funerals. Wear whatcha want. Hate your commute and love your dining table? Cool. We all work from home on the regular. What matters is doing great work, doing it smartly, and delivering what you’ve promised.