Who We Are
YPulse is the world leader in youth consumer insights and advisory.
Every day, for clients like Netflix, YouTube, Victoria Secret and nearly 100 others, we develop deep insights into teens and young adults through hundreds of thousands of interviews, trend tracking, and field research that leads to new product innovations, plot lines in movies and TV shows, and national advertising campaigns.
We’re co-located in NYC and Boston and this role will sit in our Boston office that overlooks the Boston Harbor (#noice).
Reporting directly to the EVP of Growth, we’re looking for a creative, value driven relationship builder to humanize our marketing by connecting with the marketing, product, and insights leaders at the world’s most exciting brands.
The ideal candidate is equally comfortable digging deep into insights to create a narrative for the brand they’re reaching out to as they are picking up the phone to reach them.
- Follow up on Marketing Qualified Leads to qualify opportunities for a team of sales executives
- Proactively identify accounts and key contacts for new sales efforts through research across tools like our CRM (Salesforce.com), LinkedIn, and public media searches
- Develop compelling insights from our wealth of research resources on why prospects should engage with YPulse
- Work directly with marketing as a partner in integrated marketing campaigns
- 1-2 years of inside sales and new business development experience in the B2B space
- Fluency with CRMs like Salesforce.com
- Experience in the market research/consumer insights space is a bonus, but not necessary.
- Very strong oral and written communications
- Are you rigid? Don’t pass Go. Don’t collect $200. You gotta be able to duck, jive, zig and/or zag. We’re not your grandmama’s growth org. Good news, you’ll never be bored at YPulse
- Must be quantitatively driven
- Open, honest communications are a must to build marketing plans, consensus and execute against goals and timelines.
- For the love, bring a sense of humor. B2B marketing shouldn’t, and doesn’t have to, suck
Youth makes everything possible and we know youth better than anyone. And you know what? The world’s most interesting, fun, and exciting companies are the ones who care the most about youth and YPulse’s work.
That also means that our people at YPulse are the most interesting colleagues you’ll ever hope to work with. Writers and journalists. Company founders and technologists. Culturevores and finance wonks. Being seriously smart is, at YPulse, seriously fun.
You want more? Fine. Here: unlimited vacation. Fully paid healthcare. Ripped jeans, Chucks and hoodies? Dress codes are for funerals. Wear whatcha want. Hate your commute and love your dining table? Cool. We all work from home on the regular. What matters is doing great work, doing it smartly, and delivering what you’ve promised.